Most house museums were homes of importance that were eventually gifted to local or regional municipalities, and now operate as museums, run by foundations. It is a privilege to work on historic items for the public!
Often our mission is to assess items, with or without estimates for recommended treatments. Along with this often comes some form of teaching about caring for the items in the collection and allows the institution to plan and raise funds.
MPFC had the privilege to assess or treat items from the places below, presented on the pages linked. Our Regional institutions:
- Pittock Mansion, Oregon
- Amasa B. Campbell House, Washington (right)
- Maryhill Museum, Washington
- Gordon House (Frank Lloyd Wright), Oregon (bottom)
- McLoughlin House, Oregon City, Oregon (under National as it now is run by the NPS)
- Hanley Farms, Oregon
- Deepwood Estate, Salem, Oregon (coming soon)
- Henry Hahn House, Oregon
For other categories, go to: