MPF Conservation has worked for many institutions in the Western United States, and this page is an introduction to those places. Many are house museums or part of the National Park Service (NPS).
Institutional clients usually have the broadest range of objects, and for that we are grateful.
Crater Lake Centennial Quilt, right.
We are updating this page;
please excuse our mess!
Above, Campbell house, State of Oregon Legislative Building, Hahn House, Oregon Caves,
and Washington State flag. Below right, Crater lake Superintendent’s Home.
We are updating this page; please excuse our missing links!
Our National Institutions:
- Oregon Caves National Monument NPS, Oregon
- Crater Lake National Park, Oregon
- McLoughlin House NPS, Oregon
Our Regional institutions:
- Hearst Castle, California
- State of Washington Legislative Campus, Washington
- State of Oregon Capitol Building, Oregon
- University of California, Berkeley: Doe Memorial Library
- Tualatin Historical Society
- Fort Dalles Surgeons Quarters, Oregon (coming soon)
- Echo Church, Echo, Oregon (coming soon)
- OMSI, Oregon (coming soon)
- Jantzen Beach Carousel, Oregon
Our House Museum institutions:
- Pittock Mansion, Oregon
- Amasa B. Campbell House, Washington
- Maryhill Museum , Washington
- Gordon House (Frank Lloyd Wright), Oregon
- Hanley Farms, Oregon
- Deepwood Estate, Salem, Oregon (coming soon)
- Henry Hahn House, Oregon
Above: Campbell House; Crater Lake’s Superintendent’s Home, Imperial Collection; Tualatin Historical Society Quilt;
Echo Church; Jantzen Beach Carousel; Gordon House.