MPF Conservation works for many institutions in the Western United States, and this page is an introduction to these locations, all of which are National treasures.
MPFC had the privilege to assess or treat items from the places below. All our national institutions are part of the National Parks Service. These locations are located below, with links.
Our National Institutions:
- Oregon Caves National Monument NPS, Oregon
- Crater Lake National Park, Oregon
- McLoughlin House NPS, Oregon City, Oregon
- Desert Watchtower, Grand Canyon, NPS (coming soon)
- Fort Vancouver, NPS, Washington (coming soon)
- Timberline Lodge NPS, Oregon (coming soon)
For other categories, go to:
Below, images from McLoughlin House NPS and
the front door carving for Timberline Lodge NPS.