MPF Conservation has worked for many institutions in the Western United States. This page is an introduction to these locations which are house museums. These places were homes of importance that are now museums, run by local governments or foundations.
For other categories, go here:
We are updating our site;
please excuse messy changes
or missing links!
MPFC had the privilege to assess or treat items from the places below, presented on the pages linked. Our Regional institutions:
- Pittock Mansion, Oregon
- Amasa B. Campbell House, Washington
- Maryhill Museum , Washington
- Gordon House (Frank Lloyd Wright), Oregon
- McLoughlin House, Oregon City, Oregon (under National as it now is run by the NPS)
- Hanley Farms, Oregon
- Deepwood Estate, Salem, Oregon (coming soon)
- Henry Hahn House, Oregon
Note Hearst Castle, while technically a house (castle) museum, is listed under Regional as it is run by the State of California.