MPF Conservation has worked for many institutions in the Western United States. This page is an introduction to these locations, all of which are Regional treasures.
These places are seats of regional government, historic churches, museums and homes of persons who are part of regional or national history.
For other categories, go here:
We are updating our site;
please excuse messy changes
or missing links!
MPFC had the privilege to assess or treat items from the places below, presented on the pages linked. Our Regional institutions:
- Hearst Castle, California
- State of Washington Legislative Campus, Washington
- State of Oregon Capitol Building, Oregon
- University of California, Berkeley: Doe Memorial Library
- Fort Dalles Surgeons Quarters, Fort Dalles, Oregon (coming soon)
- Whatcom Museum, Washington (coming soon)
- Echo Church, Echo, Oregon (coming soon)
- OMSI, Oregon (coming soon)
- Jantzen Beach Carousel, Oregon
Note: Henry Hahn House no longer is an institution with the original furnishings intact, but was treated like one by many previous owners who took pride in its history. Jantzen Beach Carousel is not quite an institution, but as a cultural landmark beloved by the community, we decided to place it here. It is under new ownership and we hope to see it running sometime soon.
Note: Images of the exterior of OMSI and the State Capitol Building of Oregon courtesy of Wikipedia. Image of Whatcom courtesy of Wikipedia and the photographer is “Allyn.” Image of Fort Dalles Surgeons Quarters from their site. Image of Fort Vancouver courtesy Wikipedia and the photographer “Jrozwado.”